Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking for intelligent, outgoing, and passionate Senior Sales Associates to join our rapidly growing sales team! Due to our rapid expansion in North Carolina, our studios are seeking qualified sales professionals that are eager to provide our members with excellent customer service at our professional group fitness training facility.
So what does an awesome Orangetheory Fitness employee look like? They are:
- Passionate about fitness and helping others achieve their fitness goals
- Outgoing and energetic seeking to expand their sales career in the fitness industry
- Someone who enjoys teamwork and wants to be a part of a world class fitness company
- Enthusiastic about changing people’s lives through fitness and community
- Interested in further development of their professional skills in sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, building and retaining clients, and growing a business
- Likes the color orange (Trust us, you’ll be wearing a lot of it!)
Does this sound like you? Then you’re probably the right person for us!
At Orangetheory Fitness, we are all about fitness and fun. We create exciting and rewarding experiences for our team members that are motivated, career driven, and fitness-minded who what to improve themselves and their future. And, if you are interested in progressing your career, Orangetheory Fitness has a dedicated path of advancement from Sales Associate to Multi-Unit Managers.
As an Orangetheory Fitness Senior Sales Associate you will be part of a high energy, enthusiastic team that positively affects the lives of our members on a daily basis. You will participate in the operation and success of a fast-paced fitness studio, and build relationships with Orangetheory Fitness members and the community in order to help maintain and build strong member base. You will also be responsible providing our members with a best in class customer experience. This position is a Full Time position that will require opening and/or closing shifts.
Company Benefits & Perks: Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- Flexible schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
- Ongoing sales training and development
- Participation in studio performance based bonus program
Still with us? Please submit your resume and cover letter stating why this is the position for you!
Job Type: Full-timeAPPLY NOW