Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with 1,000+ locations open in the US and Canada and 550+ new fitness studios under development nationally and internationally.
Due to our rapid regional expansion, Orangetheory Fitness is currently seeking a dynamic Studio Manager (SM) to be a leader for one of our amazing studios. As part of a senior member of the leadership team, the Studio Manager will directly oversee the daily business operations, staff production and development, consistent delivery of our brand of fitness, and drive Orangetheory Fitness growth goals and the overarching theme of #Morelife for our members.
So what does an awesome Orangetheory Fitness employee look like? They are:
- Passionate about fitness and helping others achieve their fitness goals
- Strong leadership ability with the drive to motivate and mentor others
- Outgoing and energetic seeking to expand their sales career in the fitness industry
- Someone who enjoys teamwork and wants to be a part of a world class fitness company
- Enthusiastic about changing people’s lives through fitness and community
- Interested in further development of their professional skills in sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, building and retaining clients, and growing a business
- Likes the color orange (Trust us, you’ll be wearing a lot of it!)
Does this sound like you? Then you’re probably the right person for us!
At Orangetheory Fitness, we are all about fitness and fun. We create exciting and rewarding experiences for our team members that are motivated, career driven, and fitness-minded who have a passion to positively impact the lives of other while striving to reach their own goals. And, if you are interested in progressing your career, Orangetheory Fitness has a dedicated path of advancement from Sales Associate to Multi-Unit Managers.
Still here? Awesome! Here are some of the responsibilities of Studio Manager:
- Work collaboratively with Assistant Studio Managers, Head Coach, Coaches, and Sales team to lead and drive studio’s overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Hold all team members accountable to all Orangetheory Fitness standards
- Maintain a safe and clean studio
- Conduct telephone inquiries/follow-up calls and customer care calls
- Ensuring the proper onboarding of all OTF clients
- Take responsibility for the studio to ensure superior customer service
- Manage and participate in events including marketing events
- Motivate Sales Associates, Assistant Studio Managers, and Coaches in achieving membership sales goals for the studio
- Provide clear direction and leadership for the studio and all team members
- Responsible for the hiring, onboarding and training of all studio staff
- Plan and execute the studio’s daily, weekly, and monthly membership goals
- Measure key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic
At Orangetheory Fitness, you will participate in the operation and success of a fast-paced fitness studio, and build relationships with Orangetheory Fitness members and the community in order to help maintain and build strong member base. You will also be responsible providing studio members with a best in class customer experience.
What we look for (requirements) in a Studio Manager:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and functional computer skills
- Love helping clients achieve goals and possess excellent customer service skills
- Are a fitness-minded professional with 2-years of experience working in a sales quota environment or as a manager of fitness or retail store
- Are interested in further development of your professional skills sets- sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, building and retaining clients, growing a business
- Can (truly) multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Practice positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate the desire to lead employees and motivate teams
- Have the flexibility to work “retail” hours- days, nights and weekends, as needed
- Can commit to participating in 2 OTF workouts per week and attend all relevant OTF training programs
Company Benefits & Perks: Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- Flexible schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
- Ongoing sales training and development
- Participation in studio performance based bonus program
Still with us? Please submit your resume and cover letter stating why this is the position for you!
Job Type: Full-timeAPPLY NOW